[Numpy-discussion] Let's move forward with the current governance document.

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 17:16:09 EDT 2015

There is the concept of consensus-driven development, which centers on veto
rights. It does assume that all actors are driven by a common goal to
improve the project. For example, the fact that we didn't have consensus
back during the whole NA brouhaha was actually a good thing because IMHO
including NA into NumPy would have hurt the community more than it would
have helped.

Ben Root