[Numpy-discussion] Compiling NumPy for iOS PyQt app?

David Morris othalan at othalan.net
Sun Sep 20 15:35:12 EDT 2015

I have a PyQt app running on iOS and would like to add NumPy to improve
calculation speed.  I see a few python interpreters in the app store which
use NumPy so it must be possible, however I have not been able to find any
information on the build process for the iOS cross compile.

We are building a python with all libraries static linked.  Here is the
environment:

iOS 8.0+
Python 3.4
PyQt 5.5
Qt 5.5
pyqtdeploy

Any help getting NumPy compiled into the iOS app?

Thank you,
David