[Numpy-discussion] Governance model request

Travis Oliphant travis at continuum.io
Tue Sep 22 19:13:57 EDT 2015

I completely agree.  I don't think self-merging is a good idea.    I had
gotten used to self merging to SciPy and NumPy until roughly 2008 or 2009
when I was finally broken of that habit after stepping on a few people's
toes and learning better habits.

*Travis Oliphant*
*Co-founder and CEO*

@teoliphant