[Numpy-discussion] Steering Committee Size

Sebastian Berg sebastian at sipsolutions.net
Wed Sep 23 04:25:38 EDT 2015

Hi,

Trying to figure out at least a bit from  the discussions. While I am happy with the draft, I wonder if someone has some insights about some questions:

1. How large crowds have examples of working well with apache style voting?
2. How large do we expect numpy steering council to be (I have always thought about 10).
3. More on  opinions, how large does the community feel is too large (so that we should maybe elect people).

And to maybe more a discussion point, does the community feel that those who would be/are affectivly now in the Steering Council do not sufficiently represent old time contributers who were not active in the past year(s).

I cannot form/change my opinion based on the previous discussion, because I would like to get an idea of how everyone feels about these points first. Then we can fight about details :)

- Sebastian

(sending from phone, so sorry about eventual weird typos)