[Numpy-discussion] Python needs goto

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:50:10 EDT 2015

Most of the time when I wanted to use goto in my early days, I found that
breaks and continues were better and easier to understand. I will admit
that there are occasional nested if/elif/else code that get messy without a
goto. But which smells worse? A "goto" package or a complex if/elif/else?

Ben Root

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris at gmail.com