[Numpy-discussion] NumPy in PyPy

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:20:48 EDT 2016

Don't know if it is what you are looking for, but NumPy has a built-in
suite of benchmarks:
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/generated/numpy.testing.Tester.bench.html

Also, some projects have taken to utilizing the "airspeed velocity" utility
to track benchmarking stats for their projects. I know astropy utilizes it.
So, maybe their benchmarks might be a good starting point since they
utilize numpy heavily?

Cheers!
Ben Root