[Numpy-discussion] Euroscipy

mail at telenczuk.pl mail at telenczuk.pl
Tue Aug 16 08:28:37 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I will present advanced NumPy tutorial at EuroScipy next week [1]. Is anyone going to attend the tutorials on Tuesday? If so, would you be interested in helping during my tutorial (mainly helping the participants with installation and the exercises). Your help would be much appreciated.

Preliminary materials for the tutorial are  on Github [2]. I have only 1.5h so I won't cover all lessons. My plan is to do lessons 1-5 (broadcasting, shape and strides, dtypes and structured array, intro to xarray) . Your feedback is most welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Bartosz

[1] https://www.euroscipy.org/2016/schedule/sessions/5/