[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.11.0b2 released

Chris Barker chris.barker at noaa.gov
Sat Feb 6 18:21:46 EST 2016

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox.com> wrote:

>   Anaconda doesn't always have the
> > latest builds of everything.

OK, this may be more or less helpful, depending on what we want to built
against. But a conda environment (maybe tied to a custom channel) really
does make  a nice contained space for testing that can be set up fast on a
CI server.

If whoever is setting up a test system/matrix thinks this would be useful,
I'd be glad to help set it up.

-Chris

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov