[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.11.0b2 released

Michael Sarahan msarahan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:42:03 EST 2016

FWIW, we (Continuum) are working on a CI system that builds conda recipes.
Part of this is testing not only individual packages that change, but also
any downstream packages that are also in the repository of recipes.  The
configuration for this is in
https://github.com/conda/conda-recipes/blob/master/.binstar.yml and the
project doing the dependency detection is in
https://github.com/ContinuumIO/ProtoCI/

This is still being established (particularly, provisioning build workers),
but please talk with us if you're interested.

Chris, it may still be useful to use docker here (perhaps on the build
worker, or elsewhere), also, as the distinction between build machines and
user machines is important to make.  Docker would be great for making sure
that all dependency requirements are met on end-user systems (we've had a
few recent issues with libgfortran accidentally missing as a requirement of
scipy).

Best,
Michael