[Numpy-discussion] Multi-distribution Linux wheels - please test

Nadav Horesh nadavh at visionsense.com
Mon Feb 8 02:10:06 EST 2016

I have atlas-lapack-base installed via pacman (required by sagemath). Since the numpy installation insisted on openblas on /usr/local, I got the openblas source-code and installed  it on /usr/local.
BTW, I use 1.11b rather then 1.10.x since the 1.10 is very slow in handling recarrays. For the tests I am erasing the 1.11 installation, and installing the 1.10.4 wheel. I do verify that I have the right version before running the tests, but I am not sure if there no unnoticed side effects.

Would it help if I put a side the openblas installation and rerun the test?

  Nadav