[Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-Dev] Multi-distribution Linux wheels - please test

Evgeni Burovski evgeny.burovskiy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:41:01 EST 2016

> numpy.show_config() shows the places that numpy found the libraries at
> build time.  In the case of the manylinux wheel builds, I put openblas
> at /usr/local , but the place the wheel should be loading openblas
> from is <numpy-install-locatin>/.libs.  For example, I think you'll
> find that the numpy tests will still pass if you remove any openblas
> installation at /usr/local .

Confirmed: I do not have openblas in that location, and tests sort of pass
(see a parallel email in this thread).

By the way, is there a chance you could use a more specific location ---
"What does your numpy.show_config() show?" is a question we often ask when
receiving bug reports; having a marker location could save us an iteration
when dealing with those when your wheels are common.