[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.11.0rc1 released.

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:19:47 EST 2016

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Julian Taylor <
jtaylor.debian at googlemail.com> wrote:

> that test needs about 500Mb of memory on windows as it doesn't have
> sparse allocations like most *nixes.
> It used to fail for me during release testing when I only gave the
> windows VM 1GB of ram.
> If its a problem for CI we could disable it on windows, or at least skip
> the complex double case.

It's not a problem on CI, just for Christoph. I asked him what memory
resources the test had available but haven't heard back. AFAICT, nothing
associated with the test has changed for this release. The options are
probably to 1) ignore the failure, or 2) disable the test on 32 bits.

<snip>

Chuck