[Numpy-discussion] fromnumeric.py internal calls

G Young gfyoung17 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 03:07:28 EST 2016

Well I know pandas uses **kwargs (that was the motivation for this PR), but
I can certainly have a look at those other ones.  I am not too familiar
with all of the third party libraries that implement their own array-like
classes, so if there any others that come to mind, let me know!  Also,
could you also add that as a comment to the PR as well?  Thanks!