[Numpy-discussion] Defining a base linux-64 environment [was: Should I use pip install numpy in linux?]

Robert McGibbon rmcgibbo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 19:42:48 EST 2016

> Maybe a better approach would be to look at what libraries are used on
by an up-to-date default Anaconda install (on the assumption that this
is the best tested configuration)

That's not a bad idea. I also have a couple other ideas about how to filter
this based on using debian popularity-contests and the package graph. I
will report back when I have more info.

-Robert