[Numpy-discussion] PR #7083: ENH: Added 'doane' and 'sqrt' estimators to np.histogram

Joseph Fox-Rabinovitz jfoxrabinovitz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 06:44:01 EST 2016

    Where can I find the output of the tests on GitHub? I seem to be having trouble locating them.
    -Joe
Sent from my LG Optimus L70™

------ Original message------From: Jaime Fernández del RíoDate: Thu, Jan 21, 2016 02:17To: Discussion of Numerical Python;Subject:Re: [Numpy-discussion] PR #7083: ENH: Added 'doane' and 'sqrt' estimators to np.histogramThe tests are not passing, seems like you are taking the sqrt of a negative number, may want to check the inputs and raise a more informative error (and add a test for it).
Jaime