[Numpy-discussion] PR #7090: ENH: Added 'doane' and 'sqrt' estimators to np.histogram

Joseph Fox-Rabinovitz jfoxrabinovitz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 22:30:03 EST 2016

As someone very new to relatively large projects such as numpy, I was
wondering how the process works. I have announced my PR with some
small enhancements to the histogram function and fixed up all of the
comments that were made (originally to PR 7083). What happens next?
All I have to go on is
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy-1.10.1/dev/gitwash/development_workflow.html#asking-for-your-changes-to-be-merged-with-the-main-repo,
but that does not go into detail about what happens after the point I
have already reached.

Regards,

    -Joe