[Numpy-discussion] Building Numpy with OpenBLAS

Michael Sarahan msarahan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:58:10 EST 2016

When you say find/use, can you please clarify whether you have completed
the compilation/linking successfully?  I'm not clear on exactly when you're
having problems.  What is the error output?

One very helpful tool in diagnosing dll problems is dependency walker:
http://www.dependencywalker.com/

It may be that your openblas has a dependency that it can't load for some
reason.  Dependency walker works on .pyd files as well as .dll files.

Hth,
Michael