[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.11.0b2 released

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Thu Jan 28 16:36:12 EST 2016

Maybe we should upload to pypi? This allows us to upload binaries for osx
at least, and in general will make the beta available to anyone who does
'pip install --pre numpy'. (But not regular 'pip install numpy', because
pip is clever enough to recognize that this is a prerelease and should not
be used by default.)

(For bonus points, start a campaign to convince everyone to add --pre to
their ci setups, so that merely uploading a prerelease will ensure that it
starts getting tested automatically.)