[Numpy-discussion] broadcasting for randint

G Young gfyoung17 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 00:02:43 EDT 2016

Hello all,

Thank you to those who commented on this PR and for pushing it to a *much
better place* in terms of templating with Tempita.  With that issue out of
the way it seems, the momentum has stalled a bit.  However, it would be
great to receive any additional feedback, *especially from maintainers* so
as to help get this merged!  Thanks!