[Numpy-discussion] Using OpenBLAS for manylinux wheels

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Wed Mar 30 17:30:47 EDT 2016

If OpenBLAS is looking like the easiest to support solution, then no
objections here. (If 0.2.17 is genuinely working well, then maybe we want
to switch to it on Windows too. I know Xianyi disabled some of the
problematic kernels for us -- maybe that's enough. Mostly I just don't want
to end up in the situation where we're trying to support a bunch of
differently broken builds on different platforms.)