[Numpy-discussion] ANN: pandas v0.19.1 released!

Joris Van den Bossche jorisvandenbossche at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:14:55 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the release of pandas 0.19.1.
This is a bug-fix release from 0.19.0 and includes some small regression
fixes, bug fixes and performance improvements. We recommend that all users
upgrade to this version.

See the v0.19.1 Whatsnew page
<http://pandas.pydata.org/pandas-docs/version/0.19.1/whatsnew.html> for an
overview of all bugs that have been fixed in 0.19.1.

Thanks to all contributors!

Joris

---

*How to get it:*

Source tarballs and windows/mac/linux wheels are available on PyPI (thanks
to Christoph Gohlke for the windows wheels, and to Matthew Brett for
setting up the mac/linux wheels).
Conda packages are already available via the conda-forge channel (conda
install pandas -c conda-forge). It will be available on the main channel
shortly.

*Issues:*

Please report any issues on our issue tracker: https://github.com/pydata/
pandas/issues

*Thanks to all the contributors of the 0.19.1 release:*

   - Adam Chainz
   - Anthonios Partheniou
   - Arash Rouhani
   - Ben Kandel