[Numpy-discussion] Intel random number package

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:47:43 EDT 2016

https://github.com/oleksandr-pavlyk/numpy/blob/b53880432c19356f4e54b520958272516bf391a2/numpy/random_intel/mklrand/mkl_distributions.cpp#L1724-L1833

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/blob/master/numpy/random/mtrand/distributions.c#L262-L397

> Perhaps the point should be that the numpy devs won't want to maintain
two nearly identical versions of that code.

Indeed. That's how the algorithm was published. The /* sigh ... */ is my
own. ;-)

--
Robert Kern