[Numpy-discussion] mail.scipy.org update

Didrik Pinte dpinte at enthought.com
Mon Sep 26 05:20:16 EDT 2016

If all the SSL certification updates have been done properly, this message
should go through.

-- Didrik

--
Didrik Pinte                                 +32 475 665 668
                                                   +44 1223 969515
Enthought Inc.                            dpinte at enthought.com
Scientific Computing Solutions   http://www.enthought.com

The information contained in this message is Enthought confidential & not
to be dissiminated to outside parties without explicit prior approval from
sender.  This message is intended solely for the addressee(s), If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and