[Numpy-discussion] NumPy steering councils members

Sebastian Berg sebastian at sipsolutions.net
Tue Jul 25 07:13:02 EDT 2017

Hi all,

so I guess this means: Unless anyone protests (soon, though at least a
week from now probably) publicly or privately. We will invite four new
members to the steering council and, if they accept, they will be added
soon [1]. These are:

- Eric Wieser
- Marten van Kerkwijk
- Stephan Hoyer
- Allan Haldane

all of whom have done considerable work for NumPy for a long time. I
would like to also note again that I am happy about any additional
suggestions.

Alex Griffin will be informed that depending on his wishes, he may have
to leave soon or within about a year (IIRC that was about what the
governance docs say).

Regards,

Sebastian

[1] Two of whom may be appointed with some delay due to the one year
rule. We may have to hash out details here.