[Numpy-discussion] Dropping support for Accelerate

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Tue Jul 25 10:00:43 EDT 2017

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 6:48 AM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox.com> wrote:
>> I updated the bit about OpenBLAS wheel with some more information on
>> the status of that work. It's not super important, but FYI.
>
> Maybe remove the bit (of my text) that you crossed out, or removed the
> strikethrough and qualify?  At the moment it's confusing, because I
> believe what I wrote is correct, so leaving in there and crossed out
> looks kinda weird.

Eh, it's a little weird because there's no specification needed
really, we can implement it any time we want to. It was stalled for a
long time because I ran into arcane technical problems dealing with
the MacOS linker, but that's solved and now it's just stalled due to
lack of attention.

I deleted the text but feel free to qualify further if you think it's useful.

-n