[Numpy-discussion] EuroSciPy 2017 call for contributions
Pierre de Buyl
pierre.debuyl at kuleuven.be
Mon Jun 12 15:30:43 EDT 2017
(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message)
10th European Conference on Python in Science
August 28 - September 1, 2017 in Erlangen, Germany
The EuroSciPy meeting is a cross-disciplinary gathering focused on the use and
development of the Python language in scientific research. This event strives
to bring together both users and developers of scientific tools, as well as
academic research and state of the art industry.
Erlangen is one of Germany's major science hubs and located north of Munich (90
minutes by train).
Topics of Interest
Presentations of scientific tools and libraries using the Python language,
including but not limited to:
- Vector and array manipulation
- Parallel computing
- Scientific visualization
- Scientific data flow and persistence
- Algorithms implemented or exposed in Python
- Web applications and portals for science and engineering-
- Reports on the use of Python in scientific achievements or ongoing projects.
- General-purpose Python tools that can be of special interest to the scientific community.
You can send your proposal by submitting your application here:
The Call for Papers closes on June 25, 2017 00:00 CEST
The EuroSciPy team
More information about the NumPy-Discussion