[Numpy-discussion] Boolean binary '-' operator

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 10:55:29 EDT 2017

Just as a comment: It would be really nice if NumPy could slow down the
pace of deprecations, or at least make the warnings about deprecations more
visible. It seems like every release breaks some subset of our test suite
(we only had one or two cases of using the binary - operator on boolean
arrays so it wasn't a big deal this time). For projects that don't have
resources for ongoing maintenance this is a recipe for bitrot...