[Numpy-discussion] migration of all scipy.org mailing lists

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Mon Mar 27 15:22:29 EDT 2017

Sun, 26 Mar 2017 21:05:47 +1300, Ralf Gommers kirjoitti:
[clip]
 > The move is complete, and I have updated the mailing list addresses at:
 > - numpy codebase (PR https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/8840)
 > - scipy codebase (PR https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/7226)
 > - Nabble (opened issue
 > http://support.nabble.com/All-scipy-org-mailing-list-moved-to-python-
org-td7597902.html),
 > also for ipython-dev
 >
 > If anyone knows of other places, please let me know (or fix it).

Should the Read/Search links be removed from this page:

They point to Gmane, which currently appears to just serve a blank page.
So maybe Gmane really is going away.

The Gmane NNTP server still works, but apparently you cannot post via it
because the To-address still points to @scipy.org. Not sure if there is
someone who can fix this any more.

--
Pauli Virtanen