[Numpy-discussion] __array_ufunc__ counting down to launch, T-24 hrs.

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Fri Mar 31 01:08:30 EDT 2017

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 7:40 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just a note that the __array_ufunc__ PR is ready to merge. If you are
> interested, you can review here.

I want to get this in too, but 24 hours seems like a very short
deadline for getting feedback on such a large and complex change? I'm
pretty sure the ndarray.__array_ufunc__ code that was just added a few
hours ago is wrong (see comments on the diff)...

My main comment, also relevant to the kind of high-level discussion we
tend to use the mailing list for:
  https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/8247#issuecomment-290616432

-n