[Numpy-discussion] numpy grant update

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Mon Nov 13 19:48:14 EST 2017

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 10:24 PM, Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox.com> wrote:
>> I'll also be giving a lunch talk at BIDS tomorrow to let folks locally
>> know about what's going on, which I think will be recorded – I'll send
>> around a link after in case others are interested.
>
> Here's that link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fowHwlpGb34

Still no update on that job ad (though we're learning interesting
things about Berkeley's HR system!), but we did make a little scratch
repo to start brainstorming. This is mostly for getting our own
thoughts in order, but if anyone's curious then here it is:

https://github.com/njsmith/numpy-grant-planning/

-n