[Numpy-discussion] Proposal of timeline for dropping Python 2.7 support

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Tue Nov 14 21:19:33 EST 2017

Apparently this is actually uncontroversial, the discussion's died
down (see also the comments on Chuck's PR [1]), and anyone who wanted
to object has had more than a week to do so, so... I guess we can say
this is what's happening and start publicizing it to our users!

A direct link to the rendered NEP in the repo is:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/blob/master/doc/neps/dropping-python2.7-proposal.rst

(I guess that at some point it will also show up on docs.scipy.org.)

-n

[1] https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/10006