[Numpy-discussion] different values for ndarray when printed with or without [ ]

Nicholas Nadeau nicholas.nadeau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 08:39:01 EDT 2017

Hi Nissim,

While a working example will be helpful, I just wanted to confirm that
you're not assigning a value to `list`, as you did in your message
(e.g., ` list
= arr.tolist()`).

Because if that's the case, then you may run into issues, as `list` is a
built-in Python keyword (for the `list` class).

Cheers,

--
Nicholas Nadeau, P.Eng., AVS