[Numpy-discussion] Github overview change

Sebastian Berg sebastian at sipsolutions.net
Wed Oct 18 09:23:27 EDT 2017

Hi all,

probably silly, but is anyone else annoyed at not seeing comments
anymore in the github overview/start page? I stopped getting everything
as mails and had a (bad) habit of glancing at them which would spot at
least bigger discussions going on, but now it only shows actual
commits, which honestly are less interesting to me.

Probably just me, was just wondering if anyone knew a setting or so?

- Sebastian