[Numpy-discussion] update to numpy-1.5.0 gives new warnings from scipy

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:44:19 EDT 2018

After update to numpy-1.5.0, I'm getting warnings from scipy.
These probably come from my code using convolve.  Does scipy need updating?

/home/nbecker/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/scipy/fftpack/basic.py:160:
FutureWarning: Using a non-tuple sequence for multidimensional indexing is
deprecated; use `arr[tuple(seq)]` instead of `arr[seq]`. In the future this
will be interpreted as an array index, `arr[np.array(seq)]`, which will
result either in an error or a different result.
  z[index] = x
/home/nbecker/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/scipy/signal/signaltools.py:491:
FutureWarning: Using a non-tuple sequence for multidimensional indexing is
deprecated; use `arr[tuple(seq)]` instead of `arr[seq]`. In the future this
will be interpreted as an array index, `arr[np.array(seq)]`, which will
result either in an error or a different result.
  return x[reverse].conj()
/home/nbecker/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/scipy/signal/signaltools.py:251:
FutureWarning: Using a non-tuple sequence for multidimensional indexing is
deprecated; use `arr[tuple(seq)]` instead of `arr[seq]`. In the future this
will be interpreted as an array index, `arr[np.array(seq)]`, which will
result either in an error or a different result.
  in1zpadded[sc] = in1.copy()