[Numpy-discussion] Adoption of a Code of Conduct

Marten van Kerkwijk m.h.vankerkwijk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:03:36 EDT 2018

My ideal version would be substantially shorter, maybe just quote the
golden rule, but I am happy with the suggestion to just adapt this text. I
particularly appreciate the lack of absolutism in the text, and the
acknowledgement that it is possible to have a bad day even while not
distracting from the overall message.
-- Marten