[Numpy-discussion] Adoption of a Code of Conduct

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 27 23:48:27 EDT 2018

On July 27, 2018 17:04:23 Marten van Kerkwijk <m.h.vankerkwijk at gmail.com>
wrote:

> My ideal version would be substantially shorter, maybe just quote the
> golden rule, but I am happy with the suggestion to just adapt this text.

Agreed! There's some basic ground that needs to be covered, though, and the
result of exploring that fully is, practically, what you see here.

I'm not opposed to modifying the document in principle, although I reckon
it would be somewhat easier, from both a maintenance and adoption
perspective, to use the same.

Best regards,
Stéfan