[Numpy-discussion] NEP: Random Number Generator Policy

Hameer Abbasi einstein.edison at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 01:55:17 EDT 2018

 How about this:

"There will be no concept of a separate RNG version. In order to get
consistent or reproducible results from the RNG, it will be necessary to
specify the NumPy version that was used to generate those results. Results
from the RNG may change across different releases of Num Py."

Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for Mac