[Numpy-discussion] NEP: Dispatch Mechanism for NumPy’s high level API

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:39:33 EDT 2018

Hmm, does this mean the callable that gets passed into __array_ufunc__ will
change? I'm pretty sure that will break the dispatch mechanism I'm using in
my __array_ufunc__ implementation, which directly checks whether the
callable is in one of several tuples of functions that have different
behavior.