[Numpy-discussion] NEP: Dispatch Mechanism for NumPy’s high level API

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:41:25 EDT 2018

Oh wait, since the decorated version of the ufunc will be the one in the
public numpy API it won't break. It would only break if the callable that
was passed in *wasn't* the decorated version, so it kinda *has* to pass in
the decorated function to preserve backward compatibility. Apologies for
the noise.