[Numpy-discussion] Deactivated appveyor

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:30:52 EDT 2018

Hi All,

This is just to notify everyone making PRs on github that I have
deactivated the appeveyor webhook now that azure testing seems to be
working for the windows tests. Azure is much faster and I expect that
travis or one of the other platforms will become the testing bottleneck. I
think the new tests can be activated by closing/opening PRs, and maybe it
will happen automatically on updates, we will see. Finding details of
failing tests is a bit of a hassle, but there is an obscure button at the
bottom of the default details page that you can click for actual details,
although you will still need to hunt around to find the pipeline. This is
still somewhat experimental, so post your feedback and complaints here.

Chuck