[Numpy-discussion] Removing priority labels from github

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 04:02:01 EDT 2018

We currently have highest, high, normal, low, and lowest priority labels
for github issues/PRs. At the recent status meeting, we proposed
consolidating these to a single "high" priority label. Anything "low"
priority should be merged or closed since it will be quickly forgotten,
and no "normal" tag is needed.

With that, we (the BIDS team) would like to encourage reviewers to use
the "high" priority tag to indicate things we should be working on.

Any objections or thoughts?

Matti (in the names of Tyler and Stefan)