[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.15.3 release
Charles R Harris
charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:06:53 EDT 2018
On behalf of the NumPy team, I am pleased to announce the release of NumPy
1.15.3. This is a bugfix release for bugs and regressions reported
following the 1.15.2 release. The most noticeable fix is probably for
leak <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/12037> encountered when slicing
classes derived from Numpy.
The Python versions supported by this release are 2.7, 3.4-3.7. Wheels for
this release can be downloaded from PyPI
<https://pypi.org/project/numpy/1.15.3/>, source archives are available
from Github <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/releases/tag/v1.15.3>.
The NumPy 1.15.x OS X wheels released on PyPI no longer contain 32-bit
binaries. That will also be the case in future releases. See
`#11625 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/11625>`__ for the related
discussion. Those needing 32-bit support should look elsewhere or build
A total of 7 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their
names contributed a patch for the first time.
* Allan Haldane
* Charles Harris
* Jeroen Demeyer
* Kevin Sheppard
* Matthew Bowden +
* Matti Picus
* Tyler Reddy
Pull requests merged
A total of 12 pull requests were merged for this release.
* `#12080 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12080>`__: MAINT: Blacklist
some MSVC complex functions.
* `#12083 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12083>`__: TST: Add azure CI
testing to 1.15.x branch.
* `#12084 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12084>`__: BUG: test_path()
now uses Path.resolve()
* `#12085 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12085>`__: TST, MAINT: Fix
some failing tests on azure-pipelines mac and...
* `#12187 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12187>`__: BUG: Fix memory
leak in mapping.c
* `#12188 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12188>`__: BUG: Allow
boolean subtract in histogram
* `#12189 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12189>`__: BUG: Fix in-place
* `#12190 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12190>`__: BUG: limit
default for get_num_build_jobs() to 8
* `#12191 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12191>`__: BUG: OBJECT_to_*
should check for errors
* `#12192 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12192>`__: DOC: Prepare for
NumPy 1.15.3 release.
* `#12237 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12237>`__: BUG: Fix
MaskedArray fill_value type conversion.
* `#12238 <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/12238>`__: TST: Backport
azure-pipeline testing fixes for Mac
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NumPy-Discussion