[Numpy-discussion] Adoption of a Code of Conduct

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 19:19:44 EDT 2018

Added in PR https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/11865.

> I am happy with the committee as well, and I guess most/all are, but we
> might want to discuss it separately?

I just included it in the PR, to get something up finally. If there's any
concerns about the commitee or if someone wants to volunteer to be on it,
let's discuss it here (or if someone is not comfortable with that, email me
or someone else on the Steering Council privately).

Cheers,
Ralf