[Numpy-discussion] rescuing missing data documents

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 2 04:15:29 EDT 2018

On September 2, 2018 06:16:36 Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to see the NEPs rescued, and the summary moved from the numpy.org
> repo (maybe into yet another NEP?). It would be best if the original
> authors do this, but otherwise I'm happy to do it. Thoughts?

I think this is an excellent suggestion.  A lot of recollections like these
live in various community members' heads only (some of them no longer
involved), so I'd love to see that history more carefully reconstructed.
And the longer we leave it, the harder the detective work becomes!

Best regards,
Stéfan