[Numpy-discussion] Tidelift

Andy Ray Terrel andy.terrel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:54:16 EDT 2018

FYI, Donald Fischer will be at the NumFOCUS forum next week if folks want
to talk to him about it. It looks like individuals sign up with Tidelift
and perform services to be paid this money. Looking at the contract it
doesn't seem like something that works with anything but individuals or for
profit companies. Thus I don't know that "Numpy is eligible" more that
"Numpy developers are eligible".