[Numpy-discussion] Proposal to accept NEP 22: Duck typing for NumPy arrays

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:08:38 EDT 2018

I think the NEP does a very good job of capturing the high-level issue
around duck arrays and will serve as a solid base to build future
discussions on.

With my Matplotlib and h5py hats on, I like the discussion about how down
stream projects need to work out their issues with the support of the NumPy
devs.

Tom