[Numpy-discussion] Sebastian Berg at BIDS

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 26 14:00:15 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that Sebastian Berg has joined the team at
BIDS, and will be working full-time on NumPy for the next two years.
Sebastian has been a core contributor to the project for seven years
already, and we are delighted that he will now be able to spend even
more of his effort here.

Sebastian will be working on the dtype refactoring and, as the rest of
the team, be supporting the NumPy community in whichever ways we can.

Please join the community call this Wednesday to welcome Sebastian on
board.  As always, your feedback on our work is much appreciated!

Best regards,
Stéfan