[Numpy-discussion] did anyone create numpy.slack.com?

Pankaj Jangid pankaj.jangid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:38:19 EDT 2019

On Mon, Aug 05, 2019 at 10:24:28PM -0700, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> I was trying to create a Slack workspace named numpy, but it turns out that
> numpy.slack.com already exists. Does anyone have access to it or knows who
> is administering it?

A lot of users try to grab all possible IDs available. A friend of mine
had reserved gmail-IDs of almost all celebrities, as if they will
register on Gmail. :-)

I guess, it is one of those. Try using some combination - 'numpy-xxxx'.

Regards.

--
Pankaj
Planet Earth.

""
You will be recognized and honored as a community leader.