[Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-Dev] Season of Docs - welcome Anne, Maja, Brandon

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Thu Aug 8 08:37:19 EDT 2019

I can offer some time for alpha or beta reading and proofreading.

I have experience as a proofreader, copy editor (American Statistical
Association), and mathematical typesetter (Wiley, Academic Press,
Addison-Wesley, et al.).  I've taught statistical software workshops,
(very) introductory python, have a Software Carpentry instructor
certificate, and work daily with people who are finding themselves
needing technical and scientific computing but who don't have strong
backgrounds.  Hopefully that would be good context for early review of
a couple of the projects.

I will add my name to the poll, if that's OK?

-- bennet