[Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-User] Why slicing Pandas column and then subtract gives NaN?

Mike C tmrsg11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:11:37 EST 2019

The original data was in CSV format. I read it in using pd.read_csv(). It does have column names, but no row names. I don’t think numpy reads csv files.

And also, when I do a[2:5]-b[:3], it does not throw any “index out of range” error. I was able to catch that, but in both Matlab and R. You get an error. This is frustrating!!